Saturday, March 21, 2009

Waiting at Sarasota, FL Airport


I love to travel but one thing that is difficult for me is while I am driving or flying somewhere I get the urge to masturbate my cock. I get so fucking horny for cock! It is especially difficult if I am waiting at anwaitingcock01.jpg airport such as I was in Sarasota, FL yesterday. Sitting there, waiting for a flight, horny for cock, my cock and all the cocks walking by me. Damn it, there was a parade of fantastic looking men all around me, all ages, shapes and sizes and I undressed them all. I spotted one very handsome grandpa who was wearing shorts that let the whole world know he had a big floppy fat floppy penis. Fuck, I wanted to get my "3 ounce" container of albolene (fuck these security restrictions!), don my cock strap and masturbate right there in the terminal. Alas I did not for if I did, I fear I would be waking up in a jail somewhere in the Sarasota vicinity. I went into the men's room and frig my prick for a bit but had to be careful not to cum as I wanted to savor my need to bate and once home enter into a full fledged marathon bate into the wee hours of the morning. All this fucking bate energy and just sitting there waiting for a jet home. I finally sat myself in a remote corner, took my pen out and found a receipt in a book I had purchased during my trip. On the back of the receipt I rendered the cock drawing you see below. It I can not bate my penis at least I can enjoy drawing a penis. Feels good to do so and puts my horniness to good use. Here is the back of the receipt with my drawing which I just scanned for all you bate brothers this morning. It's good to share! :)

3 comments:

  1. when I was 18, my neighbor would hold my cock like that beautiful drawing you did, jacking my cock, squeezing it really hard until I`d shoot a load of hot sperm right into his open mouth. He`d then take my still stiff rod down into his gullet until I squirted more hot cum down into his happy belly! I sucked him dry too of course..after jacking him stiff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my married, ex-navy neighbor used to suck my prick in his garage while the wife was fixing our dinner, first stripping me naked then licking out my asshole so he could work three fingers into my pink pucker while he sucked my young stiff cock . He took down my first loads of cum, then taught me the fine art of cocksucking as only men can do in my opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete