Monday, November 3, 2008

Horny on I-84


On I-84 somewhere between Boston and PA, I stopped at a rest area in an extreme need to bate. I went into the men's room and low and behold no partitions at the urinals. I took my time and had the good fortune of viewing many beautiful penises of all shapes and sizes.. the place was busy. I then hit the cubicle to do some serious bate for about 10 minutes and w/o cumming (that was for later at the hotel ..see below) went and sat at a picnic table with my sketch pad and doodled the following below. OH fuck I was in a bad state and still had a couple of hours to go before getting to my hotel in Harrisburg.

1 comment:

  1. better not tell you how young I was when my old neighbor started sucking me(18 of course)then teaching me how to suck his huge married dick, learning the fine art of blowing dick, my favorite thing to do

    ReplyDelete