Monday, November 3, 2008

A Question of Size



Many men with shorter than average endowments often have difficulty with self-esteem and that's a shame.

Penis size and looks keeps things interesting but you men with short dicks, and that includes myself, need to realize that your genitalia, the organ that makes you a man, is a huge turn on for many out there. Don't knock the size queens, they have a right to their own personal tastes when it comes to cocks but you also must realize that there are many men out there where the size of a penis is of no matter to them and just as there as size queens out there, there are many, many men who are extremely aroused by a little pecker! No matter what size a man is, the trait that gets my attention is his sense of self esteem, his self confidence and the pride he has in the organ that defines his maleness.A

And please be honest about your size! I have to chuckle when I see a sexy photo of a small penis and then read in the profile they claim a penis size of 8 inches! That is a major turn off for me and I guess that's because I am a realist when it comes to sex. I am not one for fantasy or pretending for I need the real honest deal when it comes to sex. A guy who is not a cop and has a need to wear a cop uniform is a turn off. Men with a belly who have a need to suck it in for a photo is a turn off (show off that fucking beautiful ball belly men!). A non smoker who poses with a big cigar is a turn off. A man with a small penis claiming to have a long schlong is a huge turn off. I can't have good sex unless honesty and sincerity is in play. Fuck, I love cock, big or small and all in between.
<

Maybe size was never an issue for me as I had some great male role models in my life. I idolized my Grandpa and admired him so. Oddly enough, I have all his genes and look like I could be his twin brother; My relatives keep commenting on the resemblance. I look in the mirror and see him. Growing up, back in the 1950s men were less modest about being naked among themselves like today. We swam at the Y nude and there was no such thing as private locker rooms. We were all bare ass among our male peers and that was the norm. I had the opportunity to see my Grandpa naked a lot, and on a couple of occasions, accidentally saw him with a boner (no, never engaged in sex with him). His cock was short and on the thick side like mine and he had a big ball bag like I have. My Grandpa was all man to me, about as masculine as any man could get and cock size had nothing to do with that masculine self esteem he had.

Yep, I love my penis and my scrotum and all the wonderful pleasures it delivers to me every single day. And for you men who like shorter cocks, I will be more than happy to bate on cam or phone with you any day! For you men who are ashamed of your size; get over it and stop the small cock pity party and realize that your genitalia is your gateway to sexual pleasure beyond belief. Until you fully accept what nature has blessed you with, you will deny yourselves the sexual pleasures you are capable of having. HAIL THE SMALL COCK!

3 comments:

  1. A most welcome comment, showing tolerance and encouragement.
    Yes, size queens are entitled to their preference. But I´m most happy about NOT being one. For me, there is no room for prejudice in sex and cock worship. Short/very short dicks and huge bellies are a opowerful turn-on. This does not prevent me from craving any size and any shape.
    You said it all: I love cock.Period!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful ... love and passion is the key ... have had wonderful times with small cocks and big cocks ... what a wonderful lesson to leave behind all prejudices and adopted opinions ... just be open to the magnificence of COCK and celebrate ... my cock salutes your cock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m too involved with sucking cock to be concerned about my little boy..if no one has sucked it(usually always tho) after I`ve blown 4 or 5(or more!) cocks at the adult book store I just crank my little noodle thinking about all the wonderful cocks I`ve just sucked..and sperm I just drank from them

    ReplyDelete