Thursday, February 5, 2009

Majik Bate



This video was originally posted in the now defunct Ning Group Bate Nation. I now re posted here and getting all the broken links to Bate Nation off of this blog. This is one of many videos I have made.

I enjoyed making this short clip. The music track is one that I often bate to (Shiraz performed by Sharif, composed by Putumayo. CD is Sahara Lounge released by Putumayo World Music. PUT 220-2 ISBN 157590891).

Below are the original comments I had recieved on this clip before the link was broken back in Jan 2009.
Blogger Tim said...

Beautiful bate video, brother cpm'er. It is 50 years of divine pleasure for me as well... And it was a joy to bate with you this AM!

December 19, 2008 6:30 AM
Delete
Blogger dieter said...

This is true magic - the most enjoyable masturbation clip I´ve ever watched. I am an addict for half a century as well. Edging is divine pleasure.

January 3, 2009 3:05 PM
Delete
Blogger Blokey Bloke said...


Nice to find you here after missing your posts at the Yahoo group a while back.

My mate (62 y/o chubby ex weight-lifter) and I (46 y/o bearish type) enjoyed watching you edging your swollen cock and we are going to have a good session later thinking of you. Keep the faith my friend.

Excellent video! Thank you.
>^..^<
B E Bloke

January 4, 2009 5:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment