Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Friend: Barefootbator



My friend Tom, to me is one of the Gods of Chronic Masturbation! I only wish Bate Nation was still around as you would be able to watch the many, many wonderful videos he submitted to the site, not to mention the dozens of incredible photograph featuring that huge gorgeous dark phallus of his and his sexy bare feet. Tom truly is a masturbator's masturbator, never ashamed, always nude and legs WIDE open in true Chronic bate fashion. He has a profile on XTube and in his own words he states..

"Intensely addicted chronic marathon masturbator with a severely deep fetish for sexy male bare feet."

I love using my artistic talents to create graphics that celebrate the worship of COCK and the men that enjoy CPM. Tom has enjoyed the many treatments I have given his photos and I certainly have enjoyed making these graphics. Below is a sampling and they are posted here with his permission. Do yourself a favor and look him up on xtube and you wont be disapointed. If you like big fat bator's cocks well Tom is the man for you. He is one of the best well hung bators around! Again with Tom's OK here is a sampling of my Graphics in honor of this bate GOD!





1 comment:

  1. I love these cock worship posters! cock is god!

    ReplyDelete